Is “Total Task Scheduling” to be trusted?
Given the strong opinions which have been expressed on both sides of this issue, you may be right to ask this question. I invite you to use the resources on this page to answer this question for yourself.
I have organized the information as sub-topics under this tab. Here they are listed for your easy access.
- FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Understand the history of the technique, including the latest developments.
- Read recent articles and other blogs, and popular content supporting Total Task Scheduling, or something similar.
- Explore the conclusions drawn by non-academic researchers.
- Investigate the academic research.
Altogether, these are the resources I have used to build a single foundation for the ideas shared here at Schedule U. Go as deep as you want into each of them so you can draw your own conclusions.